Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beckoning Becks






Becks.
A cheerful and bright blogger,
always caught on camera with that gorgeous smile on her face!
Her outfits explain it all.
(yes. we heart tt outfit she got on during Dolce & Gabbana after-party.)




Trooops got her the fashion drug she is addicted to -- HEELS.
and heres the outfit she prepared for us!








When Trooops approached me i was..



I feel most happy when i wear..


I grew up wearing...


A fashion item/trend that should never have existed..


I will never be caught wearing.. Photobucket

A fashion item i have always wanted to try but never dared to..


The next fashion style/item i am hoping to try..


3 fashion items i can never live without..


Who inspires you?


I am currently humming to..


I absolutely love..


Labels: ,


4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Dy said...

I love Becks! Great feature!!!

November 13, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger Mads said...

Great post! Love the handwritten part esp..=) I love Becks' style..=)

fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com

November 14, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Valencia Lia said...

This is such a great interview and post!!

Wowwww,I've always loved her style and that she's a fellow Singaporean like me too:)

And I love your store too with all the amazing clothes!

http://rollupyoursleeve.blogspot.com

November 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Awesome interview! :)

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

December 1, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home