Twitter Updates

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thrifting with Eleh




When J was bloghopping, this girl's love for thrifting caught her eye.
How Eleh pulls off what seems to be mis-matched from different thrifting sessions totally explains how she landed here with us!

We threw her a vintage headgear, and she defended herself almost immediately with the perfect outfit, straight off her wardrobe..






T: When Trooops approached me, i was..
E: Ecstatic!


T: I feel most happy when im wearing..
E: Dresses!



T: A fashion trend that should never have existed is..
E: Extreme architectural heels. They are really pretty to look at but i doubt anyone can walk comfortably in them.


T: I grew up wearing..
E: T-shirts... i know. Tsk.

T: Who inspires you?
E: Right now, Jennifer Aniston.


T: I am currently humming to..
E: Indonesian born singer, Anngun.


T: I will never be caught wearing..
E: Celebrity printed shirts.

T: A fashion item you always wanted to try but never dared to?
E: A black jumpsuit..

T: The next fashion item i am hoping to try is..
E: Layering with a corset!



T: I absolutely love..
E: Smith's Rosebud Salve!



Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home